Terms and Conditions
- Sky Rooflights Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 13069088 and our registered office is 13 Adderley Road, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA3 7HS.
- Below terms and conditions apply to the goods and services we provide. Please ensure terms are read and understood before placing any orders with ourselves.
- You can contact us by emailing email@example.com, telephoning 02034888089 or by writing to us at our registered office 13 Adderley Road, Harrow, Middlesex, England HA3 7HS.
- We reserve the right to update or modify the terms and conditions on this site at any time without notice.
- VAT Number: 373620304
- Sky Rooflights Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order without giving a reason or where applicable to request additional information to allow us to proceed with an order. Any additional information will be requested via email upon receipt of this information only then will the order be placed. Please note once the order has been placed and notified by email only then will the stated lead time begin.
- Any orders we are not able to accept we will inform you of this and will not charge you for this product.
- Where possible we will always ensure to provide products as per your requirements however you are responsible for ensuring the required specifications are met and should employ a professional where possible – architect or building contractor.
- Please note all fixings and building materials that are required you will be responsible to purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure the fixings or building materials purchased are compatible and suitable for your purpose and product. We would advise for certain product types that you seek professional advice from a qualified person prior to ordering to ensure that the items are fit for purpose.
- Where possible we will try and ensure all specifications and descriptions are accurate however the sizes/measurements stated are only accurate to a manufacturing tolerance of +/- 4mm.
- Images provided on our website are for illustrative purposes only however we have made every effort to ensure the colours reflected are as accurate as possible but this cannot be guaranteed due to the displays of colours on various devices.
- Please note we use a range of suppliers and manufacturers and the warranties are provided via them. However once you have informed us of any product defects and upon agreement we will arrange a claim directly with the supplier or manufacturer.
- All claims under the warranty need to be made directly to us providing the order number and nature of the defect.
- Once a delivery has been agreed by both parties please note any changes to this agreement without providing a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, Sky Rooflights Ltd reserves the right to charge you 10% of the order value to redeliver, this will be payable before the final delivery.
- Once you have received your goods please note they must be checked for damages before you sign for them. Once signed as received in good condition any claims for damages are not covered. If products are damaged on delivery we will issue a replacement within a reasonable time scale.
- Please note we advise against scheduling in any other trades or building works until you have received your materials on site as we will not be liable to compensate you or for any other trades.
- It is your responsibility to ensure before scheduling a delivery that the access requirements to the site are suitable.
- We at Sky Rooflights Ltd take customer complaints very seriously and will respond to them as soon as possible. If you need assistance or have a complaint about any aspect of our service or product, you can contact us on 02034888089 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not give your email address to any other company for any reason.
- We will not send unsolicited emails to our customers unless you have first given your consent.